Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

when i found

I think about you all the time,
every day you’re on my mind.
I’m not lying or joking around,
I really like you, and this is what I found.

I found that I like you,
I really like you a lot.
I found that you are my “Everything,”
and you make my world burning hot!

I found that without you,
there would be no me.
I found that you are the one,
I just wish that this, you could see.

I found that you make me happy,
I love when you’re around.
I found that you’re the one who picks me up,
when I begin to fall down!

I found that I can’t leave you,
I found that together we’re always happy,
I want us to start a new life!

I found that I just wanna be with you,
until my dying day.
I found that I will always love you,
Forever and always!

I will always be here for you,
especially when you need me most.
For you I will climb the mountain, jump the bridge,
and fly over the coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment