Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The day i fell in love with u..

Lonely nights passed me by...
and i thought i never had anything...
but u came my way...
and u gave me everything...

time has passed us by...
but we didn't realize anything...
we talked all night...
and that night we found everything...

there was something about u...
so i just followed my heart...
so i told u and u told me...
and now nothing can tear us apart...

u fell in love wit me...
and i was there to catch u...
all the promises and things i said...
will forever be true...

my heart tells me that u are the one...
i want u to love me the way i love u...
no one else comes close to u...
no one makes me feel the way u do...

even if i die before u do...
i will wait in heaven for u...

i will keep on loving u until the end of time...
i promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment