Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

good bye..........

The first time your friend introduced me to you,
I thought you were like the other girls.
I knew from that moment that you were meant to be.
When I looked into your eyes so bright and blue
I thought that we will always be together,
but I guess it wasn’t true.
When I was mad at you, you always found a way to make me smile,
but when you were mad at me you looked so cute when you didn’t want to talk to me.


Still this day I remember the first day we met like if it was yesterday in a sunny after noon.
I’ am so sorry for what they did to us and for what I did to you.
Deep inside of my heart I know that destiny will bring us back together because
you and I know that we are meant to be together.
Only that this time I promise that I will say goodbye. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment